The ASTRAEA Project is challenging the Digital and Creative Industry to produce some creative media that can be used in future conferences and communication events to improve the public perception of autonomous unmanned aircraft systems.
There are tight timescales:
- Competition launch 13th July 2011 at the Beyond Digital event.
- Entries (storyboarded proposal) must be received by noon on Friday 29th July. Winner to be notified by 5th August. £5K contract award will then follow.
- Final delivery of creative media at end of August.
- £5K Payment will be made in September after delivery of media.
Proposal entries should be in the form of a short PowerPoint presentation (4 slides max) to be received in the competition mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Friday 29th July.
- For large files, a link to a download site will be acceptable. Note the entry will be downloaded once only!
- The proposal should detail:
- The type of media you will create.
- How it will portray a positive message.
- An outline sketch or storyboard if it is interactive or animated in any way.
- Your contact details, including full company/organisation name.
- Proposals will be assessed by the ASTRAEA Industry Executive team and a winner selected by 5th August.
- BAE Systems will then issue a Statement of Work (SOW), and a formal Request for Proposal (RFP), to which you respond with a quote.
- A purchase order will be raised upon receipt of your quote, and payment will be made once the final deliverable has been received.
Upon receiving Purchase Order cover in early August, supplier to work on producing media in time for delivery by 31st August.
Review of progress on 22nd August to enable decision to made on use of the media at the ASTRAEA Conference on 7th September.
Any further questions please email email@example.com